Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh Happy Day....Stacey Yacula is back with some HOLIDAY stamps!!!

Hello friends.  Sorry I've been a little slacking in the blog department lately but I've been super busy planning and crafting for my daughter's THIRD birthday this week (wow, where did the time go???).  Check back next week and I'll share some photos of all the party stuff I made.

So, some big news from Purple Onion Designs.....Stacey Yacula is back with some amazing new HOLIDAY THEMED stamps (The Sweet Season)!!  Of course, mine haven't arrived yet (they don't call it snail mail for nothing) but you can see all the fabulous new releases on the POD website.  And for a limited time Michele is offering the entire new release for only $60.  There are also some awesome projects using the new stamps over on the POD blog.  Check it out.

In the mean time, until my new stamps arrive, I have a card to share using Freckles the Frog from the last release. 



Supplies:
Stamps: Stacey Yacula Freckles the Frog from Purple Onion Designs, The Sweetest Day sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lily Bee Designs, Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Offray ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders scalloped edge die, Prima Pearl, Spellbinders pinking circle die

No comments: