Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Good morning!  This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada so I thought I'd share a fall themed "Thankful" card that I created using some of my new fall stamps from Purple Onion Designs.

I kept the design fairly simple on this card and focused on using paper with rich fall colours.  To add a bit more texture to the card I embossed the orange patterned paper for my background and inked around the edges with some brown distress ink.  The doodle frame pumpkin image was coloured with my Copic markers and paper pieced onto some green gingham paper.  I finished off the card with some garden twine that I think adds to the fall look.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Pumpkin framed doodle set (by Stephanie Ackerman) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Crate Paper, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Burlap twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Tracy Valure said...

Love that stamps and the sketch look of it! Great card!

Hugs,
Tracy V