Monday, October 15, 2012

Wendy the witch says Trick or Treat and a SALE!!

Hello and Happy Monday.  I can't believe how quickly this month is flying by---Halloween is going to be here in no time!  So I thought I'd share a Halloween card I created using my new Wendy the Witch stamp from Purple Onion Designs.  She's all ready for some trick or treating.

Speaking of Purple Onion Designs, Michele just updated the "Specials" page on the website.  There are lots of great deals (50% off or more!!) on stamps for the upcoming holiday season, new years and some calendar themed stamps.  Go check them out :)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Wendy the Witch (Stephanie Ackerman's Autumn Kids) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  WRMK, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Michaels Halloween ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Spellbinder's die, Copic markers

No comments: