Monday, November 19, 2012

A fall tag.....

Good morning!  It's the beginning of another new week and with the American Thanksgiving approaching I thought I'd share this fall/Thanksgiving tag that I created.  It would be perfect to slip over a bottle of wine or add to a package of homemade treats. 

The design is quite simple.  I stamped the image, coloured and punched out before adhering to a scalloped circle.  I covered a plain mailing tag with some fall themed papers, inked the edges and added some lace, twine and an orange button.  A nice quick tag in case you want to add a touch of handmade to your Thanksgiving celebrations this week.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Cornucopia (by Michelle Clement) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, brown distress ink
Papers:  Lily Bee Designs, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  white lace, button, burlap twine, Spellbinder's die, twill ribbon, Copic markers

No comments: