Friday, November 23, 2012

Have a great Black Friday.....a SALE at Purple Onion Designs

Hello and Happy Friday!  I'm stuck at work today when I'd rather be shopping but hopefully I'll be able to snag some Christmas deals this weekend.

Speaking of deals, Purple Onion Designs is having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday SALE!!  All stamps are 25% off until December 2nd.  Scroll down below my card to see the code for this awesome sale!

Here's a nice rustic feeling card I created using some of my favorite Stephanie Ackerman stamps.  I sprayed the background paper with two shades of ink and then paper pieced the flower image.  I added a bit of twine and a button to finish off my simple card. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman Heart Flower from Purple Onion Designs, Homegrown sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Studio Calico white spray ink, Studio Calico brown spray ink, brown distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants
Accessories:  Fiskars border punch, burlap twine, Dienamics fish tail die, button

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. I love the paper piecing. Great choice of papers and beautiful layout.