So, for you today I have created a cute Santa card with touch of Vintage. I used my new Stacey Yacula Sweet Seasons stamps from Purple Onion Designs. After colouring the image with my Copics, I applied some light brown ink around the edges with a sponge to give my Santa a vintage feel to go with the Basic Grey papers I chose. For full instructions and product list, scroll down to the bottom of my post.
1. Cut piece of dark red star patterned paper 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, ink edges and adhere to card base of same size.
2. Cut piece of distressed red/green/beige patterned paper 4” x 5 ¼” and emboss with Christmas ornament embossing folder. Ink edges and adhere to card base.
3. Add strip of scalloped red star paper and strip of plaid patterned paper across card approximately 1” from bottom of card. Add strip of green ruffled ribbon across center of plaid paper.
4. Stamp image onto white Copic friendly cardstock, colour with markers and cut out. Accent bell part of image with glitter pen. Age Santa image by applying light brown distress ink with sponge around the entire cut out image
5. Cut rectangle of kraft cardstock and stamp sentiment all over in kraft coloured ink. Trim to desired size and stamp sentiment in black ink onto bottom. Adhere stamped Santa image to panel and adhere to card base.
6. Embellish with wood button and twine bow
Stamps: Stacey Yacula "Santa" from Purple Onion Designs, Sweet Season Sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brown Distress Ink, Palette Noir black ink (for sentiment)
Papers: The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: The Twinery Twine, ruffle ribbon, Fiskars border punch, wood button, Basic Grey embossing folder, Copic Markers