Sunday, November 4, 2012

Say hello to my new friend Elm!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

This cute little guy is called "Elm" and he's one of the great new stamps just released for the Stacey Yacula Holiday Collection at Purple Onion Designs.  This new collection is once again AMAZING---but don't take my word for it, pop on over to POD and check them out for yourselves.  For a limited time you can purchase the entire new release for $60....a GREAT value.

For my card today I used this month's Sketch For You To Try and some papers I picked up last year from October Afternoon.  The image was coloured with my Copics and then matted onto the die cut panel.


Supplies:
Stamps:  "Elm" (Stacey Yacula Holiday Collection) from Purple Onion Designs, Sweet Season's Sentiments (Stacey Yacula Holiday Collection) from Purple Onion Designs
Papers:  October Afternoon, Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, brown distress ink
Accessories:  Spellbinder's die, twill ribbon, Copic Markers
Sketch:  November Sketch For You To Try

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

That puppy is so cute! Nice design, I like how the sentiment extends over the side.

Donna said...

Super darling card!