Friday, November 30, 2012

Sending a little Christmas Cheer with on YNS Fun Friday!

Hello!   Time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday.  WOW, can you believe it's the last Friday of November already???  You may recall that this month's theme is "gifts or giving".  Pop on over to the YNS blog to see some more wonderful projects from the design team.

For my project today, I have created a gift card holder for the coffee lover in your life.  I took a pre-made gift card holder (you can get templates on line or cut on your digital cutter) and decorated it with a coffee sleeve from my favourite coffee establishment.  Then I used the ever-so-cute Ellie Loves Lattes image to finish of my design. 


Here's a photo of the inside.  You could even cover the inside with stamps or paper.  I only had a Tim Horton's card in my wallet to demonstrate with, but you can't put a Starbucks cup wrap on the front and then give a card for Timmie's horrible coffee LOL!  And yes, I think I'm the only Canadian on the planet who HATES Tim Horton's coffee :)

As you can see I wrapped the whole cup sleeve around the gift card holder and cut open the one side.  I will probably put a little bit of Velcro on the corrugated part to keep it flat for my gift giving:


And a look at the back:



Supplies:Stamps:  Ellie loves Lattes from Your Next Stamp, Holiday Snowglobe set (red snowflakes) from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  Echo Park, Basic Grey, October Afternoon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Stickles, Copic Markers, button, The Twinery baker's twine, ruffled ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Starbucks cup warmer, SRM Sticker sentiment

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Adorable and so creative. Love it!