Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Smiley Happy Critters!!

Good morning!  It’s that time of the month again….time for another Your Next Stamp release!  This month Karen switched it up a bit and did a mini release featuring a super cute new stamp set and a set of fabulous mini dies.  Be sure to pop on over to the YNS blog to see some more creations from the design team.  Also, I hope you’ll come back tomorrow for our release blog hop.

And now onto my project.  For my card today I used the new Smiley Happy Critters stamp set.  I couldn’t decide which image to use so I put ALL of the onto my card.  I kept the design clean and simple on this card and coloured my images in coordinating colours.  I wasn’t quite sure which colour to go with for some of the faces so I used a kraft tone to pull my whole design together and then to accent the image I used my Sakura black glitter gel pen.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the project I created with the new release dies.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Smiley Happy Critters stamp set from Your Next Stamp (available December 12,2012)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Noir
Papers:  Bazzill kraft cardstock, Neenah white cardstock, Echo Park paper
Accessories:  Sakura black glitter gel pen, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug (Cricut) embossing folder, The Twinery Twine, wood button

No comments: