Wednesday, December 12, 2012

YNS December Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp December New Release Blog Hop! We have a mini release for you this month featuring a new stamp collection from Cory Designs called Smiley Happy Critters! The first set is SO CUTE and guaranteed to make you smile! We also have a new die collection called YNS Whatnots! YNS Whatnots Seasons Set One is jam packed full of small seasonal dies which are awesome for dressing up your cards and tags! Both of these products are available NOW in the Your Next Stamp Store! Warning…both of these collections are highly addictive so be sure to start your collection now as we have lots more coming in 2013!

The hop runs from today until Saturday, December 15th at midnight EST. We have 3 prize packs hidden amongst the DT Blogs, and you must comment on all of the blogs to win! The winners will be posted on the Your Next Stamp Blog Sunday, December 16th.

For my projects today I made a few tags with the new Whatnots dies.  The new dies are the perfect size for creating some custom tags for all occasions.  I made a few Christmas tags for some of my last minute gifts. 





We also have a Hop Special going on at the YNS Store! Enter code YNSDEC2012 to receive 15% off your entire order!

 Now it’s time to hop on over to the last stop....the YNS blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go! Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping:)

Supplies:
Papers:  Echo Park, white mailing tags, Bazzill kraft cardstock
Accessories:  Making Memories tag, ribbon, Devine Twine, Prima Pearls

26 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

Love em!!! Perfect for a gift!!!!

wendy said...

super tags....love all the dies together

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute tags!! Those dies are a great size as you said for creating tags!!

Ruza Rebel said...

Love your tags! Those dies are on my wish list! TFS! ;)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love these tags Jen! I think I might need to whip some up for my gifts this year!!! xo

Chitra Nair said...

cute tags..Love it.

Kerri said...

OOH, I LOVE these tags, Jen!!! Totally gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Adorable tags :-)

Lisa said...

Awesome :-)

Laura Love said...

What cute tags! I have only made one tag ever and they are on my things to do more of...but they intimidate me a little! So I love it when I find great examples of them :) Beautiful job!

Julie E said...

The gingerbread men look soooo yummy with kraft and a bit of ink. great layouts for tags!

Dana said...

So in love with our tags Jenn.

Carol said...

Great tags!! The whatnots die are a must have!

Suzanne Bier said...

GORGEOUS tags!!! Love them both! *hugs*

Lydia said...

I like the one with the gingerbread men best. Thanks for sharing.

Lydia said...

I like the one with the gingerbread men best. Thanks for sharing.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful tags!!! Thanks for sharing.

marg0006 said...

Great cut with the cute gingerbread men.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Billie A said...

Great tags, love the images and the dies. Great work

Cheryl Bux said...

This is now officially a "must have" set! Love the tags!

Sue D said...

Fabulous tags using these dies!

Kimberly Clark said...

love your tags!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

These are great tags...love the use of patterns and dimension.

Heather said...

Your tags are so pretty and I like the use of the traditional colours.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful project!

Flo said...

I love your tags, they are very cute.