Thursday, January 24, 2013

Photobooth Fun with Your Next Stamp's Jan/Feb release

Hello! Welcome to the Your Next Stamp January New Release Blog Hop! We are so excited about the hop today because this release is HUGE! We have had a blast playing with all of the cuteness, and we know you will too! You should have arrived from Wendy's blog, but if not, scroll on down for a list of all of today's posters.

We have 3 prizes hidden along the hop! Just make sure you leave a comment on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win an amazing new release prize pack!!! Winners will be announced on the Your Next Stamp Blog on January 28th.  We are also trying to reach 1000 followers on Facebook, so head on over to the Your Next Stamp Page and ‘Like’ us! Once we reach 1000 followers, Karen will give away an awesome prize package!


And now onto my project project.....  YNS welcomes Angie Blom to the illustrator family this month and you're going to LOVE her designs.  I have a layout to share with your today that I created using the new Insta Love stamp and matching die set as well as the new Fish Tail die set.  How awesome is that photo frame die? 



As you can see from this close up, I coloured the camera image with my Copic Markers.  I paper pieced part of it and popped out the lens using some dimensional tape.  I also added a pearl accent to the center of the lens.


For my photos, I used Photoshop to crop to the size I needed and then I stamped the sentiments onto the die cut frames in grey ink to blend with my papers. 



Supplies:
Your Next Stamp Stamps: Instalove stamp set (sentiments and camera) from Your Next Stamp
Your Next Stamp Dies: Fish Tail Banner die set, Instalove die set (Polaroid type frames) from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  American Crafts (Dear Lizzy), Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Ink:  Memento London Fog, Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories:  Basic Grey chipboard letters, Copic Markers, Prima Pearls, The Twinery baker's twine, Kaisercraft mini letters

As always, we have a Blog Hop Special in the Your Next Stamp Store! All online orders will receive 20% OFF! Just use codeYNSJAN2013.

Now it’s time to hop on over to Susan's fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you leave! Happy hopping and shopping!

33 comments:

My Consistently Inconsistent Life said...

This layout is so much fun! I love how you recreated the Instagram camera! Great idea!

Jasmine said...

Love seeing the stamps used on scrapbook pages!! Great LO!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great layout...love the use of the die and the cute pictures.

Terri said...

GREAT layout!! Love the photo booth theme. Angie's set is the first on my shopping list. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Great layout. I really like how you incorporatd many of the new stamps and dies into it. Good job!

Kerri said...

What an amazing layout, Jen! I love it!!!

Carol said...

Great layout! I love that insta die for the pic's.

natbug said...

Great use of the Instalove Die Set. Now I definitely want to pick one up! :-)

Candace said...

what a FUN layout!!! I pinned this layout, hope you don't mind! :) I am totally going to make a photo booth for my girls! :)

Candace

www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Kitty said...

What a gorgeous layout, such a fabulous idea!! xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE your beautiful layout, how fun!! Amazing job! Love how you used the stamps and die!! So fun and adorable!!

Laura Turcotte said...

What a great LO!!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love that super cute layout!!! I totally want to scraplift it!

Donna said...

Looks to me like your daughter is a star on that page! Wonderful lay-out.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a SUPER CUTE layout! I just want reach through my screen and give your daughter a big hug! xo

Cheryl Bux said...

What a fun layout! Tfs!

MaryAnn said...

love your instaLove layout

Sue D said...

Very fun layout with the banner, camera and photo frames!

Kelli Hull said...

SO much FUN Jen!!!!!

Indy said...

I love this layout! Fun!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic layout!!!

Sandi said...

Awww so super cute

Julie E said...

I want to make this lo! So fun with the polaroids and banner. Darling pics :>)

Trudy Harris Thomas said...

Adorable!

craftylyn said...

A very lovely layout made especially cute by one extra cute little girl.

Laura said...

FABULOUS layout! These dies are so fun for scrapbooking! And your little one is a doll! Great photos! :)

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Lovely layout! I like the Polaroid look!

created by ~donnaK said...

I've gotten away from my scrapbooking since becoming a card making person.... your adorable lay out has made me realize I need to get back to it using stamps on my pages! Thanks for sharing this lovely project!

Gabby Lou said...

What a cute idea and a darling little model. Super fun...thanks for sharing your talent with us. Love a blog hop...off I go. Happy Valentines Day!

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

i am so scraplifting this LO jen...it is adorable

Lori said...

What a super fun layout, Jennifer! I love the camera image ;)

Suzanne Bier said...

Super cute layout! And a great idea to integrate the stamps and dies with your scrapbooking! :)

Thanh Vo said...

I just adore this layout and your little girl, Jen! SOOO Sweet. Just want to pick her up and smooch her to pieces. Oh great, now you're going to think I'm nuts. ;)

I'm so excited to be on the YNS team with you and I look forward to getting to know you more. :)