Monday, January 21, 2013

Warm wishes, a card drive and some prizes!!

Hello!  Today I have a winter themed card to show that that I made with the latest Stacey Yacula release from Purple Onion Designs. 

But first I have a little something to tell you about......How about sending some of your homemade cards in for this great cause:  Cards from the Heart Valentine's card drive.   Last year, over 3,000 cards were received and sent to 13 different hospitals. Please help make this years card drive another success!

Michele at Purple Onion Designs is offering up a $25.00 stamp prize package for all cards created and sent in to the card drive. Please link up your card(s) on the POD Blog here. You can enter as many cards as you send. You have until the end of the month to link up your card(s).The winner will randomly be chosen the first week of February and if your card uses stamps from Purple Onion Designs then the prize package will be increased to $50.00!


And now a little about my card.  I stamped my image onto some kraft cardstock and coloured with my Copics and white pencil crayon (Kohinoor).  I stamped a few snowflakes in white ink onto the top and my sentiment onto the bottom.  Some lace and twine and voila a nice one layered card!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stacey Yacula Studio "Berry", Snowflakes and Sweet Season Sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Joann's Essentials white pigment ink
Papers: Gina K Designs kraft cardstock
Accessories: lace, The Twinery kraft twine, Prima Pearl, Copic Markers, white Kohinoor pencil, Viva Decor pearl paint pen

No comments: