Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You're so sweet.....a Your Next Stamp peek......

Guess what time it is?  Time for another Your Next Stamp release and it’s a BIG one.  Lots of fun new dies, some super cute stamps and even a new artist…the talented Ms. Angie Blom!

So today I have a little sneaky peek for you. I created a set of 3” x 4”  Valentine’s cards for my daughter’s preschool using the new Cute Foodies set as well as the new Fish Tail banner dies.




Because I need 20 cards for her class, I wanted to keep my design as simple as possible.  Even though there looks to be lots of layers on these cards, they were pretty quick to make since I’m able to cut two layers of cardstock with my dies (using the Cuttlebug).  I basically just create a pile of each of the elements and then assemble them all at the end.  The beauty about these new stamps is the size….with the exception of the ice cream cone, all of the images can be punched with a 2” circle punch.  I them matted onto the Your Next Stamp Fun Flower scalloped die to make it stand out from the background paper.


Be sure to stop on over to the YNS blog today to see more great peeks from the design team and come on back tomorrow for our new release blog hop where you can WIN some of these great new products.  Later!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cute Foodies set from Your Next Stamp (available tomorrow!)
Your Next Stamp Dies:  Fishtail Banner dies and Fun Flower Scallop Die from Your Next Stamp
Paper:  Recollections cardstock Valentine's package, Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  2" circle punch, Devine Twine, Copic Markers, Stickles

7 comments:

wendy said...

so adorable Jen!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love these Jen!!! So CUTE! xo

Maureen said...

What a fabulous set of cards - so fun!

Dana said...

Too darn cute. Love these 3x3 sets.

Laura said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that colorful heart paper!

Lisette Morris said...

SO sweet! They make me hungry!

Indy said...

Deliciously cute!