Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank you for all you do!

Good morning!  Today I have a card with lots of pattern to share with you using one the recently released Ellie loves Kindness from Your Next Stamp. 

When I'm working with papers with lots of colours and patterns I try to keep the colours in my image to a minimum since the card base itself will be quite busy.  I first coloured the face/body, hair and plant before choosing my papers.  Once I picked the papers I wanted to us,e I selected the yellow as my bolder accent colour for the image and then finished up the image using a denim blue tone. 

As you can see the image blends well with the papers but your eye is still drawn to the image.

Thanks for stopping by!!




Supplies:
Stamps:  Ellie loves Kindness set from Your Next Stamp
Your Next Stamp Dies:  Fishtail Banner dies from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Pebbles Inc., Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinder's die, Copic Markers, button, Offray ribbon, Fiskar's edge punch

No comments: