Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello Spring ---- and a POD sale!!

Hello!  Well it looks like spring may FINALLY be on it's way with the nice warm(er) weather and sun that has found its way to Ontario this week.  So, what better way to celebrate spring's arrival than with a nice cheery spring card?

Yes, it's true.  I'm obsessed with baker's twine, doilies and using my Fiskar's scalloped punch but I wanted to create a nice soft pastel-y girly card so I couldn't resist using some of my favourite things!!  I paper pieced the Framed Flower image (from Purple Onion Designs) and then adhered it onto a doily and an embossed flower background (Cuttlebug folder).  I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine and then added the sentiment with a fishtail die (oh yeah, I'm obsessed with them too!!).

Thanks so much for stopping by and scroll on down for some details on the SPRING SALE that Michele is running at Purple Onion Designs.  It's the perfect time to add some great new stamps to your collection :)


Purple Onion Designs is offering 20% off all their stamps until this Sunday....enter code:  SPRING13 at checkout to take advantage of this great sale.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman Flower Framed Doodle from Purple Onion Designs, Cracked Egg Bouquet (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Echo Park, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Wilton doily, The Twinery "Shore" twine, button, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Fiskars Edge punch

No comments: