Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's YNS Tasty Tuesday!

Good morning!  Time for another Your Next Stamp's Tasty Tuesday inspiration challenge.  To see this month's photo pop on over to the YNS blog

I was inspired by the colours in the top left part of the photo as well as the design.  I used the Insta Love Polaroid die as a frame for my image and inked around the edges of the photo for definition.  I added some pearl paint around the edges of my image to add some extra interest.

When colouring "Blossom" I wanted to try a new technique (well, new to me) when colouring the fur.  I added dots in various shades of grey (the "W" tones and the "C" tones) to add more texture to the image.  For a first try, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Blossom the cat stamp from Your Next Stamp
YNS dies:  Insta Love Polaroid die from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Desert Sand, green Distress Ink
Papers:  Recollections, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Lace, Fiskars border punch, wood button, The Twinery twine, Copic Markers, Viva Decor Pearl paint pen

No comments: