Friday, March 29, 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun (Good) Friday

Good Morning!! Time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday.  Even though this month's theme was celebration I opted to do a card with no sentiment on the front so it could be used for any occasion.  I keep a few of these in my stash so that I can customize either on the inside or add a sentiment to the outside as I need them.

This cutie "Rosalie" is from last month's release and is perfect for pretty much any occasion.  I'm looking forward to colouring a few more using different colours for the rose --- the possibilities are endless really. 

Be sure to stop by the  Your Next Stamp blog today for the rest of the design team creations and Happy Easter!


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Rosalie from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brown distress ink
Papers: Jillibean Soup, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  The Twinery baker's twine, white lace, wood button, Copic Markers