Friday, April 12, 2013

Birthday Girl....Unity style!

Hello Unity Friends!  It's been a while since I've posted something for Friends with Flair Friday but it's great to be back sharing a project using one of my newest Unity Stamps.

I coloured Maggie girl with my Copics and then masked her off before stamping over top with one of the She Art backgrounds.  I used the Copic colourless blender pen to add some texture to the clothes and hat.  I kept my card design simple and monochrome so I could highlight this fabulous stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Maggie Girl - It's your Birthday from Unity Stamp Co., SHE script stamp from Unity Stamp Co
Ink: Memento London Fog, Memento Tuxedo Black, spray inks (Tattered Angels)
Papers: Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Copic Markers, SRM Sticker, Offray ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, white gel pen, Fiskars border punch

25 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

So pretty. Love all of your details. Beautiful job.

8upscrapin said...

so pretty , love the gray card base too , and the colorless blender detail , great coloring : )

Ruby said...

Another beautiful card.

Donna K said...

Beautiful, beautiful card and coloring! Thank you for sharing!! ~Donna K

Emily H said...

Such a great card! You inspire me.

Linda said...

this birthday is so cute. and so full of rich and fun colors.

kellystar said...

This card is better than a present!

Emily said...

Wow!!!!amazing!!!

Tracy said...

Swooon....she is sooo pretty and love the colors!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Angie said...

Such a pretty card! Love the ribbon!

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! Love the Angie girls! Great card layout and design!

Angeline said...

Jennifer I saw your card on FB and it's gorgeous!! LOVE!

Barbara Thompson said...

Lovely Maggie girl!!

Cynthia said...

This is super cute, Jennifer! Love your blog title as well. Blogging is what you make of it, I say!

Julie Odil said...

I love how you masked the stamp and stamped the script background over it.

Gwen said...

Love how this turned out! Your center panel is fabulous!

etdevlie said...

Beautiful card, I love the text in the background! Your coloring is beautiful, too.

Shemaine Smith said...

So darn cute! Thanks for creating with Unity!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Pretty! Love your card! Love Maggie girl!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The script background looks wonderful, but the bow is just too yummy!

Kary said...

Jennifer, this card looks stunning!! Love Maggie girl and the colours you gave her.

Miwa said...

This looks fabulous! I love the look you got with the masking - very cool!

SherylK said...

I just love those colors you used. Looks just like denim. And the embossing is wonderful.

Scrapper Myra said...

Oh God. How beautiful!!!!!

JPScraps said...

Great card! Love the coloring!