Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Have a fairy wonderful Tasty Tuesday

Hello!  It's time for another Your Next Stamp Tasty Tuesday.  Hop on over to the YNS blog to see the inspiration photo as well as more creations from the design team.

This month the inspiration photo has one of my favourite colour combinations of all times:  brown, white and blue.  So of course I used that colour combination as my jumping off point for this card.  I sort of went with a vintage look by inking around the blue papers and adding some lace to the top of the jar.

I hope you'll come on back two weeks from today when I'll be using the inspiration photo again with a sneak of some of the new April releases.....you are going to LOVE them!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Jam Jar globe stamp from Your Next Stamp, Seasonal Fairies set from  Your Next Stamp, Mandi set (sentiment) from Your Next Stamp
YNS Dies:  Fishtail banners set from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, brown distress ink, Palette Noir black
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Die, Offray Ribbon, Prima Pearl, Copic Markers, Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: