Friday, April 26, 2013

I like to ride my bicycle.....

Hello!  Happy Friday!  What a busy week we had at Your Next Stamp with all the wonderful new April releases.  Be sure to check out the blog hop from my last post and all the goodies are now available in the YNS Store.

Today the design team is sharing some Spring-themed projects using the new releases.  I used the fabulous new bicycle die on this springy card.  I just kept on layering and layering and layering before sticking the bike die cut on my panel.  I figured this could be used for any occasion so I didn't add any sentiment.

Hop on over the YNS blog to see some more great creations from the design team!  Thanks so much for stopping by.



Supplies:
YNS Dies:  Spring Fling Bike and Kite die set from Your Next Stamp, Fishtail Banner die from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts papers, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders oval die set, Darice twine, button, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: