Monday, April 15, 2013

Some more Paper Smooches fun!

Good morning!  I have a few more Paper Smooches creations to share with you today.  It's nice to play with some of my new stamps and these cards also were made only out of my paper scraps.

First up is card using a set that was a "must have" for me since I'm a scientist in real life (well sort of ---  I used to work in the lab as a chemist but now I work in the office but still consider myself a scientist).  It's a bit hard to tell from the photo but I used some Glossy Accents on the beaker and the crazy scientist's glasses. 

For the second card I used the same strip design I did on my last Paper Smooches card but this time I stamped the background with some large polka dots.  Then I tried something a little new and stamped my image and sentiment onto a fishtail banner.  I really like the look and I'll definitely try that again. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like today's creations :)


Supplies:
Stamps:  Great Chemistry set from Paper Smooches
Ink: Palette Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Fuschia
Papers:  American Crafts, Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Fiskars edge punch


Supplies:
Stamps:  Birthday Buddies from Paper Smooches, Geo-graphic border set (polkadots) from Paper Smooches
Ink:  Memento Desert Sand, Memento Tuxedo Black, brown distress ink
Papers:  WRMK, Recollections kraft cardstock, My Mind's Eye, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Fishtail banner die from Your Next Stamp, wood button, Copic markers, Fiskars edge punch

No comments: