Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Feeling a little Sweet'n Sassy today!

Hello!!  Here's a cute little card I made using one of my "new" stamp sets from Sweet'n Sassy and some more papers from my scrap pile.  You may recognize this card design as I have used it a few times recently.  It's the perfect way to use up strips of paper that you have left over from using 6" x 6" pads. 

I coloured the image with my Copics and then stamped the sentiment onto a fish tail banner die.  The beauty of these clear stamps is that I was able to line up my sentiment perfectly as the "peas and carrots" portion of the sentiment is separate from the other part of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  You and Me set from Sweet'n Sassy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Noir
Papers:  Recollections, Neenah white cardstock, Pebbles Inc, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Wood button, The Twinery baker's twine, Fishtail banner die from Your Next Stamp, Spellbinder's die, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Korin said...

This is fabulous! So bright and cheerful!