Thursday, May 2, 2013

For my teacher and a POD SALE!!

Hello!  Back again.  This time I have a teacher themed card to share with you.  With the end of the school year approaching I thought it would be the perfect time to share this with you.

I used the Stephanie Ackerman school house set from Purple Onion Designs.  I just love the different village stamps from this collection.  I kept the overall design simple on this one by colouring and cutting out my image before matting it onto a piece of lined paper that that I used a notebook edge die on.

If you're looking for a good reason to buy some new stamps, Michele at Purple Onion designs is offering FREE SHIPPING for U.S. orders of $15 or more and a 15% discount on your entire order for International orders.  (Please remember when placing an international order to choose "check or money order" as your payment method.  A Paypal invoice will be sent to you with the correct total. ).


Supplies:
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman school house set from Purple Onion Designs
Papers: Recollections red polka dot and lined paper, Neenah cardstock, kraft cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Noir
Accessories:  Notebook edge die, button, The Twinery Twine, Copic Markers

No comments: