Friday, May 10, 2013

Have a WHOPPER of a birthday!

Good morning!  Time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday.  This month's theme is "Summer Fun".  Be sure to pop on over to the YNS blog to see more summer fun creations from the design team. 

Nothing says summer to me like sitting outside and bbq-ing so I have a yummy card to share with you today using the new Fast Food Burger Fun die set.  I created my own sentiment and printed it out on the computer so there is no stamping at all on my card today.

I have a great tip to share with you today. I was in a bit of a rush to get this card done in time and looking for 10 pieces of the right coloured cardstock to use with the die wasn't really an option, so I cut the pieces out of white Copic friendly cardstock and then just coloured them with my markers.  Super easy and much easier to customize your colours!  I'm sure I'm not the first person to think about this but it makes die cutting super quick instead of digging through papers to find the shades you need.

Thanks for stopping by



Supplies:
Your Next Stamp Die sets:  Fast Food Burger Fun, Fishtail banners
Papers: Recollections, Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Computer font (SNF Goody), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinder's dies, Fiskars edge punch, Copic markers

1 comment: