Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello, Bonjour, Hallo, Aloha, Ciao, Hola!

Hello!  Today I have a card to share with you using one of my favourite lines of stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  In fact, the Noteblock stamps were the ones that originally guided me to this fabulous company and I pull them out often for simple cards.

For my card I stamped the Hello Noteblock onto some Basic Grey multitoned paper (in Adirondack ink) and then heat embossed with some clear glitter embossing powder.  I matted it onto a scalloped rectangle and then adhered to my circular card base.  I made the flower embellishment by fussy cutting the design out of one of the old old old lines of Basic Grey paper and just added a twill bow to finish off the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you liked seeing a few of my "vintage" papers from decades ago in action!



Supplies: 
Stamps:  Hello Noteblock from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Adirondack brown
Papers:  Basic Grey, Coredinations cardstock
Accessories:  Twill Ribbon, clear glitter embossing powder, Spellbinder's scalloped edge die, card base cut on Cricut, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: