Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hey there happy camper!

Hello friends!  It's been a while (again!).  Today I have some super cuteness to share with you using my new Stacey Yacula summer stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  If you haven't seen them yet you HAVE to check them out.  In addition to this line there are some AMAZING Project Life type stamps that have been released (stay tuned for some projects using those!).

Meet happy camper Rayne.  I created a little scene using him and the tent and campfire stamps.  I was digging around in my scraps pile and found some fabulous old Scenic Route papers that are totally perfect for my outdoors-y look. 

I added a little texture to the card by adding a wood grain embossed panel and it's hard to tell from the photo but I "popped" out Rayne using some foam dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Rayne (boy) from Purple Onion Designs, Tent and Camp fire from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Brown distress ink
Papers:  Scenic Route, kraft card stock, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  Darice woodgrain embossing folder, Copic Markers, wood button, Spellbinder's die, computer font for sentiment

2 comments:

Petti said...

This is so cute! Love all the different elements!

Michelle said...

I absolutely love this this!!!