Friday, July 26, 2013

Last chance to play along with the YNS July challenge!

Good morning!  It's the last Friday of the month (WOW! When did *that* happen?) so it's your last chance to play along with the Your Next Stamp monthly sketch/inspiration challenge.  Be sure to pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see the sketch and inspiration photo and some creations from the design team.

I used the sketch again as my inspiration and used the new July release "Lilah" set. I'm trying to work on using different skin tones and hair colours on my images so I went with a darker tan tone and some blond hair for colouring my image.  I paper pieced my image and used my Copics to colour the wood button accent on the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lilah (girl and sentiment) from Your Next Stamp
Papers: Authenique, Neenah cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink (brown)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Spellbinder's Die, Viva Décor Pearl pen, Prima flower, wood button, The Twinery baker's twine

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is too cute hahaha...It doesn't even feel like we had a summer with all the weird weather.