Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's time for the YNS After-release party!

It's time for the Your Next Stamp after-release PARTY!!  The design team will be sharing more projects they created with this month's stamps so be sure to check out the YNS blog for more details.  PLUS you still have until midnight tonight (August 24th) to visit the release blog hop (see my post below this one) and leave comments for  your chance to win one of 4 gift certificates to the YNS store.  Don't forget to also check out all the amazing sales going on for the birthday celebration.

Today I have two projects to share with you that I created with this month's fabulous releases.  First up is a card I made with the Magical Birthday (clear) set.  If you haven't tried YNS's clear stamps, you really must.  I will admit I'm a rubber kind of girl myself but the quality of the images of the YNS clear stamps is TOP NOTCH and they are such a great value!!  Plus of course it's nice to be able to see where you are stamping.

 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Magical Birthday (clear) set from Your Next Stamp
YNS dies:  Fishtail banner set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Blue Distress Ink
Papers: Recollections, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Blue ruffle trim, Offray ribbon, The Twinery baker's twine, button, Spellbinder's die, Wilton doily, Copic Markers, white gel pen
 
Next up we have a card I made using the new Overdue Library clear stamp set and the new Pocket Die set.  I went for a more masculine look with this one and used some book themed paper from my stash.  This pocket die would be super cute to stick a gift card in too!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Overdue Library card set (clear) from Your Next Stamp
YNS Dies: Pocket Die Set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Adirondack Denim, Adirondack Red Pepper, brown distress ink
Papers: Basic Grey, kraft cardstock, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories: Wood button, The Twinery baker's twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder