Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Greetings and Happy Halloween!

Hello again!  Today the Your Next Stamp design team are sharing a few more projects using this month's release stamps.  Scroll on down to see the list of all of today's design team participants. If you haven't had a chance to check out this month's blog hop check out my post below---there's still a bit of time to hop along and comment for your chance to win some of the new stamps!

First up today, I have an Autumn Greetings card to share with you.  I used the super cute new "Autumn Greetings" clear set and some fall themed papers and embossing folder.  I added lots of brown distress ink and burlap twine to keep with my theme.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Autumn Greetings set from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  Simple Stories, Core'dinations cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, brown Distress Ink
Accessories:  Autumn leaves embossing folder from Darice, burlap twine, wood button, Fiskars edge punch, Spellbinder's Die, Copic Markers

Next up, I have a Halloween card that I created using the new Halloween Scene set.  It happens to fit absolutely perfectly inside the Insta-Love Polaroid die.  I coloured the sky with my Copics and then paper pieced some of the background before putting it in the frame. I went old school and did some paper rolling/distressing to add more texture to the background.  I added a touch of glitter to the image and my bats with some Stickles.

Pop on over to the YNS blog to see more creations from the design team.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Scene set from Your Next Stamp
YNS Dies: Insta Love Polaroid frame die from Your Next Stamp
Papers: Imaginesce, Neenah white cardstock, Basic Grey, American Crafts cardstock
Ink: Black distress ink, Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories:  Martha Stewart spider web border punch, Cuttlebug bat dies, Martha Stewart twine, Copic markers, Stickles

No comments: