It's time for another Fun Friday at the Your Next Stamp Challenge blog. You have a few more days to play along with this month's sketch or inspiration challenge. Be sure to pop on over to the YNS challenge blog to see lots of fun creations from the design team as well as the inspiration photo and sketch. If you play along you also have the chance to win some PRIZES!!
I have two projects to share with you today.
The first one is a Halloween treat holder, inspired by the challenge photo, that I made using the new "Kup Holder" die. If you haven't seen it in action yet, it was designed to hold two K-Cup type
containers (or you can use plastic shot glasses or Dixie Cups). I decided to take some tulle, add some candy to the middle and tie with some twine.
Stamps: Happy Halloween Fhiona set (sentiment)
YNS Die: Kup Holder die from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Palette Noir
Papers: Misc. scraps (unknown supplier)
Accessories: Martha Stewart accordion flower embellishment, Quickutz bat die, The Twinery Baker's twine, tulle netting
Secondly I have a fall themed card to share that is based on this month's sketch.
Stamps: Autumn Greetings clear set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: Pink Paislee
Accessories: Copic markers, wood button, ruffle trim, twine, Wilton Doily
Here's a few quick points about the Fun Friday Challenge...
1. There will be one challenge per month to play along with as many times you like. (Inspiration/Sketch--do one or the other, or both!)
2. Each monthly challenge will start on the First Friday of every month right here on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.
3. PRIZES: You may use any brand of stamps for the challenge to be eligible to win a YNS $10 gift certificate. However, in order to win a special "YNS Top Pick" badge for your blog, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your card or project.
4. GUEST DESIGNER SPOT: A monthly YNS Guest Designer will be chosen from the challenge participants, and get to play along with us in NEW RELEASES and also receive a fabulous package of previously released stamps! FUN!!!
5. All projects must be linked up on the YNS Challenge blog to be eligible to win.
6. Be sure to check out the YNS Challenge blog every Friday for more inspiration from the design team using the monthly Inspiration/Sketch. You will WANT to play along!