For my card today I used one of the new Holiday Kid's stamps and a whole bunch of papers from the scrap pile on my desk. I embossed my background with a holly themed embossing folder and then added lots of red and green papers to match the sketch. I used a foam snowflake to embellish my card and I added one of the great YNS Gumdrop embellishments in the center as an accent. I LOVE these things....the look of pearls but no bulk for you cards --- and they come in tons of awesome colours!!
So pop on over the YNS Challenge blog to check out this month's photo and sketch and I hope you'll play along with us!! There are also lots of great designer samples each and every Friday to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by!
Stamp: Holiday Kids set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Papers: Authenique, Studio Calico, Neenah white cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories: Darice snowflake, YNS Gumdrops embellishment, SRM Sticker sentiment, Copic markers, Glossy accents, Fiskars edge punch, white gel pen, Basic Grey embossing folder (Sizzix)
Here's a few quick points about the Fun Friday Challenge...
1. There will be one challenge per month (Inspiration/Sketch--do one or the other, or both!)
2. Everyone is welcome and you may submit a maximum of 3 projects per month
3. Each monthly challenge will start on the First Friday of every month right here on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.
4. PRIZES: You may use any brand of stamps for the challenge to be eligible to win a YNS $20 gift certificate (we've doubled our challenge prize!). However, in order to win a special "YNS Top Pick" badge for your blog, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your card or project.
5. GUEST DESIGNER SPOT: A monthly YNS Guest Designer will be chosen from the challenge participants, and get to play along with us in NEW RELEASES and also receive a fabulous package of previously released stamps! FUN!!!
6. All projects must be linked up on the YNS Challenge blog to be eligible to win.
7. All entries using YNS products will automatically get 2 entries into the monthly $20 prize
8. Be sure to check out the YNS Challenge blog every Friday for more inspiration from the design team using the monthly Inspiration/Sketch. You will WANT to play along!