Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Joy and last chance for the POD sale!

Hello Friends!

I'm back with another card I created using this season's Stacey Yacula holiday collection from Purple Onion Designs. This little cutie is named "Icicle". I kept a nice simple red and green colour scheme on my card and used up a bunch of scraps from my Studio Calico Christmas pad.

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the Purple Onion Design's Holiday sale. All stamps are 25% off until the end of the day. Enter code HOL2013 at checkout.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Icicle the Polar Bear from Purple Onion Designs, Holiday Ticket set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Papers:  Studio Calico, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  Pom pom trim, Devine Twine, Spellbinder's dies, Copic Markers, button

No comments: