Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Holiday sale!

Well, it's December and my Holiday preparations are in full swing.  I have a few more holiday cards to share with you in the upcoming days as well as a few other Christmas items.

But, I should let you know that the annual Holiday sale is going on at Purple Onion Designs.  All stamps are 25% off until Tuesday December 10th......hurry up and treat yourself for the holidays!



I have a vintage inspired card to share with you today using the ever-so-cute Snowy the Owl stamp from this season's Stacey Yacula holiday stamp release from Purple Onion Designs.  I created my own background by stamping some snowflakes in kraft coloured ink behind the image and added lots of distressing around the image and the papers.  I used one of my favourite Christmas tag sentiments (I hoarded a billion of these years ago!!) from Making Memories and some twine and a wood button to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back soon!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Winter Bough (branch) from Purple Onion Designs, Snowy the owl from Purple Onion Designs, Snowflakes from Purple Onion Designs
Papers:  Authenique, Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, brown distress ink, Memento Sand
Accessories:  Copic markers, white gel pen, burlap twine, Making Memories sentiment tag, wood button

No comments: