Friday, December 13, 2013

YNS December challenge

Hello friends!  It's time for another Fun Friday challenge post.  This month we have another wonderful inspiration photo and sketch to keep you busy. Play along for your chance to win some great YNS prizes!

For today's project I was inspired by the snowflake inspiration photo.  I used one of my favourite sets (Holiday Snow Globe) and coloured the image with my Copics.  I added a strip of embossed paper for some texture and some twine.

Thanks for stopping by!   Be sure to hop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see more great projects from the design team.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Holiday Snow Globe set from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Broken China Distress ink
Papers:  KI Memories, Georgia Pacific, American Crafts, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  The Twinery Twine, Spellbinder's die, Making Memories sentiment tag, Basic Grey embossing folder (Sizzix), button, Copics

No comments: