Thursday, January 23, 2014

Holiday Joy layout

Hello friends!  I've been totally slacking in the blogging department lately but I do have a ton of projects to share with you that I finished before the holiday.  So be prepared for some cards and other Christmas projects in the next few posts.

This is a Christmas layout I did using the new This is December stamp set from Purple Onion Designs.  Although it looks like I did a ton of layers and paper tearing on this layout it`s actually all pre-printed on the paper (Basic Grey).  I did cut behind one of the layers on the paper and added a doily underneath.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  This is December set from Purple Onion Designs, Date Me set from Purple Onion Designs, Deluxe labels set from Purple Onion Designs, Instant Film Frame from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Adirondack green, Adirondack Red Pepper
Papers:  Basic Grey
Accessories: Doily, American Crafts glitter chipboard letters, Maya Road snowflake, Prima pear, K and Company accordion embellishment

No comments: