Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!

Hi friends!  I recently sat down and made a bunch of Spring/Easter cards and figured I better share them before the end of the week!!

First up is a card I created using this cute Easter egg image.  I coloured with spring tones and then added some white gel pen accents.  The kraft background was embossed and then I lightly went over it with white pigment ink to get the embossed surface to stand out.


Supplies: 
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman Cracked Egg Bouquet stamp from Purple Onion Designs, Cracked Egg Bunny set (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs
Papers: WRMK, Neenah white cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, white pigment ink
Accessories: Offray ribbon, Copic Markers, white gel pen, doily, Darice embossing folder


Up next is a simple card I created using the Easter Noteblock stamp.  I heat embossed the image in white opaque powder and then embellished with a die cut bunny and egg that my Mom cut out for me on her Cricut machine:


Supplies:
Stamps:  Easter Noteblock from Purple Onion Designs
Papers:  WRMK, Bazzill cardstock
Ink:  Versamark (for embossing)
Accessories:  WOW! White embossing powder, Cricut Die cut bunny and egg, doily, The Twinery Twine, Spellbinder's Die

No comments: