Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Time for a YNS new release Sneak Peek!

Hello friends!  It's that time of month again....time for some new Your Next Stamp releases.  Today I'm previewing the new "King of the Crib" set.

I stepped way out of the traditional box when colouring my image for this one and did a pretty pink lion.  It worked out well for me because then I didn't have to figure out what real lions looked like and saved myself a trip to the computer to Google it ;)  I have to say, I kinda like it LOL!

Hop on over to the YNS blog for more creations from the Design Team and be sure to come back tomorrow for the release blog hop!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: King of the Crib (clear) from Your Next Stamp, Silly Thank You ("happy" part of sentiment) from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Palette Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  Scalloped card base (cut on Cricut), doily, Copic Markers, YNS Gumdrops embellishment, Offray Ribbon


2 comments:

Shari said...

Jennifer, oh my goodness, your card is adorable! I LOVE the pink Lion and the shape of the card!

Hugs;
Shari

Tracy Penney said...

Super cute. I think the pink lion works so well for this card. Great job.