Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello Spring and a great Overstock SALE!!

Hello friends!  It's a bit late to be sharing a "Hello Spring" card but I'm just going through the photos of all the cards I made recently and didn't get around to sharing.

All the stamps are from Purple Onion Designs.  I used one of the scalloped round card bases that my Mom cut for me on her Cricut machine and used a doily as part of the background.

While we are on the topic of POD Stamps, Michele has an overstock sale going on right now.  There are some GREAT prices on some awesome stamp sets.  Check it out!!

Hope you enjoyed my card today and thanks for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Rosie the bunny (Stacey Yacula Studio) from Purple Onion Designs, Cracked Egg Bouquet (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: DCWV, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Doily, Copic Markers, button, Devine Twine

No comments: