Thursday, July 24, 2014

POD release

Hello!  Here's a little whimsical "hello" card I created a while back but just haven't gotten around to putting it up on my blog.

This is "Joey" the raccoon from the recent Stacey Yacula release at Purple Onion Designs.

Oh how I love all these little critters!!  I used two tones of grey to colour him and made a little scene with the tree images.  The background was embossed for more texture and I attached my sentiment with a green safety pin I found hiding in my stash.  I added some cupcake paper on the background to match up with the little pink cupcake he's holding.

Thanks for stopping by!!




Supplies:
Stamps: Joey the Raccoon (Stacey Yacula collection) from Purple Onion Designs, The Sweetest Day Sentiment set from Purple Onion Designs, Two Forests (trees) from Purple Onion Designs
Papers:Basic Grey, Neenah cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon, baby pin, tag, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug folder

No comments: