Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's the after release PARTY!!

Hello friends!  I hope you had time to check out the wonderful 5th Birthday Celebration Blog hop for this month's Your Next Stamp release!!  If not, you have until the end of today to hop along and comment for your chance to win some great prizes.  Scroll on down to my last post for more details.

Today, the Design Team is sharing some more projects using the new release stamps.  Hop on over to the YNS blog for the complete list of after party projects.

Today I have two more projects using the new jar stamp sets.  Yep, I'm obsessed with them!!  Both of my cards were inspired by the sketch from this month's YNS Challenge.  If you're new to YNS, each month there is a sketch and inspiration photo posted.  Each and every Friday of the month, the Design Team shows some great samples AND if you play along you can win a great prize.  Check out all the details HERE.

For my first card today I used the new Mason Jars set.



Supplies:
Stamps: Mason Jars from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Pebbles Inc. Neenah white cardstock
Accessories: Fiskars Edge punch, Copic Markers, YNS Gumdrops embellishment, Baker's twine 


And for my second card I used the new Spread the Love set.  I've had this Cosmo Cricket paper in my "collection" for probably a decade but I still *love* it!! The stamp set comes with the jar image and a whole bunch of fruits, label and sentiment.  Such fun!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Spread the Love set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Palette Noir
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  Baker's twine, YNS Gumdrops embellishment, YNS die (sentiment oval), Copic markers

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Fabulous cards, I really love all the pattern papers you've used!