Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Time for a little peek.....

Hello friends!  It's that time again -- time to preview this month's new releases from  Your Next Stamp!  It's a very special month because we are celebrating YNS's birthday!  You are not going to want to miss the hop so be sure to come on back tomorrow.

Here's a country inspired card I did with the new Mason Jars set.  I used a sticker sentiment from my stash as the label and did some inking to age the image and my card.

Pop on over to the YNS blog for links to all of the Design Team sneak peek posts.  Hope to see you soon!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Mason Jars set from Your Next Stamp (available 08/07/14)
Papers: Simple Stories, Neenah white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Button, Fiskars edge punch, SRM Sticker sentiment, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, I love the country look of the card!