Sunday, August 24, 2014

Time for the Purple Onion Designs Anniversary SALE!!!

Hello friends! I can't believe summer is coming to an end already!  My no-so-little-one is going into Senior Kindergarten this year.....time certainly does fly!

It's that time of the year for the Purple Onion Designs Anniversary sale.  All stamps are 25 % off until Sunday August 31, 2014!  It's the perfect time to treat yourself to some back to school supplies of your own.


I also have a card to share today.  I made this one a while back but I really love how it turned out.  I used a kraft and blue colour scheme and the Doodle Frame Flower stamp from Purple Onion Designs.  I used lots of inking on this to age the card and some white gel pen to accent my image.  Hope you like it!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Doodle Frame Flower (Stephanie Ackerman) from Purple Onion Designs, Doodle Frame Cupcake set (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Palette Noir
Papers: MME, kraft cardstock
Accessories: White gel pen, Copic markers, baker's twine, MFT scalloped edge die, wood button

No comments: