Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!

Wow, you can almost hear the crickets chirping over here on my blog.  As always, things are crazy busy with  work and family life.  I haven't even been in my craft room too much in the last several weeks!!

Today I have a Thanksgiving card to share.  I think this is one of my favourite fall cards that I've ever made.  All the stamps are from Purple Onion Designs and the fall embossing folder is from Darice.

I hope you like it and I'm thankful for all my readers out there (what few of you there are probably left LOL!)




Supplies:
Stamps:  Pumpkin Framed Doodle from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Brown Distress Ink, Studio G white pigment ink
Papers:  The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Pink Paislee designer paper
Accessories:  Burlap twine, wood button, Darice Fall leaves embossing folder

No comments: