Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sneak peek time!!

Hi Friends!  It's that time of month again to start sharing the new release stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp.  And we are also celebrating the launch of the BRAND NEW Your Next Stamp web site!

Here's a peek of one of the new images.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sentiment that comes with this set.  I stamped my image onto kraft cardstock and coloured with Copics and a white pencil crayon.  I added a few snowflakes in white pigment ink to the image.  The card based was embossed and then I dragged my white ink pad over the top and edges to make it look snowy.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the blog hop (and your chance to win some great prizes) and pop over to the YNS Blog today for links to all the other Design Team peeks.

See you soon!



Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Home set (sentiment and house image) and Christmas Bauble Robin (snowflake on image panel) from Your Next Stamp
Ink: White pigment ink, Palette Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Gina K kraft cardstock, Georgia Pacific
Accessories: Darice Embossing folder, wood button, green floss/twine, white Kohinoor pencil crayon, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE this, Jen! The kraft was perfect for this image!