Friday, October 31, 2014

' Tis the season!

Hello friends!  As promised I have completed my first project using the new Stacey Yacula stamps (Charming Winter) from Purple Onion Designs.  I love that these pair up well with some of the older collections!  I took the Lighted Trees from the new release and paired with an owl from last year's winter collection and a log from the summer collection.

I made a wine bottle tag out of a kraft mailing tag.  I coloured the trees white with my pencil crayons and Copic markers.  I added some snowflakes with my pencil crayon and then my sentiment tag to the top.

There are LOTS more amazing samples up on the POD blog today if you want to check them out and if you're looking for me I'll be in my room creating with some more of my new stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Stamps: Lighted Trees from Purple Onion Designs, Snowy (winter owl) from POD, Stacey Yacula Studio log from POD
Ink: white pigment ink, Memento Tuxedo black
Papers: Ranger kraft tag, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Making Memories sentiment tag, pom pom trim, Devine Twine, YNS Gum Drops, white ribbon, white pencil crayon, Stickles, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Petti said...

Very cute wine tag!