Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry and Bright!

Hello again!  Keeping in the Holiday spirit, I have another card to share with you today using the ever-so-cute Walter the skating penguin stamp.  Just a final reminder that Wednesday is the last day of the Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale.  You can save 25% off all stamps until December 10th!!

I took a recent visit to Hobby Lobby in Buffalo NY (we don't have that chain in Canada) and I picked up this fabulous Chalkboard Christmas paper pad.  I thought it would look wonderful with this penguin stamp.  The sentiment strip came in the pad and I just added some white pigment ink around the edges to make it "snowy".  I added some red and green card stock under my image to make the image stand out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Walter the skating penguin from Purple Onion Designs
Papers: Neenah cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock, Hobby Lobby chalkboard Christmas paper, American Crafts cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, white pigment ink
Accessories: YNS Dies,Copic Markers, silver gel pen, The Twinery twine, YNS Gumdrops, Stickles

No comments: