Friday, December 12, 2014

Thank you!

Hello friends!  I have finally had some time to sit down and "power blog" so I'll be catching up on sharing a number of projects that I created over the past few months but haven't shared with you all yet.

This is a card I created around Earth Day earlier this year.  I used the "World Love" stamp set from Your Next Stamp.  To keep my card "earthy" I embossed some kraft cardstock with a woodgrain embossing folder and inked around the edges with some Distress Ink.  I finished off the card with some twine and a wood button.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps: World Love set from Your Next Stamp
Papers: The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Neenah white cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, brown distress ink
Accessories:  Copic markers, white gel pen, The Twinery Twine, wood button

No comments: